Subject: Re: FLASH: Hello... Check out my site, please!
From: Mudasar Mian
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 20:13:24 +0100

YEAH I really like you site.
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Cummins <R [dot] Cumminsatstg [dot] co [dot] uk>
To: <flasheratshocker [dot] com>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 4:41 PM
Subject: FLASH: Hello... Check out my site, please!

> Hi there Flashers...
> I've just joined the list. My name's Alias & I do quite a bit of
> flash development. I'd really appreciate some feedback on my site,
> particularly as regards Mac compatabitity, since I've no access to Macs.
>
> The site is : http://www.stg.co.uk
>
> Criticisms, abuse, comments & praise all welcome!
>
> Alias
> Web Developer/Designer
> STG
>
> The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and others authorised to receive it. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is strictly
prohibited.