Subject: RE: FLASH: Giving out source files
From: Phred White
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 23:14:10 +0100

Robert:

I don't usually provide source (Director - I'm a Flash newbie) unless they
are contracting me specifically for source ("write this kind of handler for
us"). I don't even provide .psd (photoshop) files for design work.
Obviously, if it is going to destroy your relationship and the source isn't
that valuable to you then cut a deal. Try to charge (totally reasonable)
and if that doesn't work give it to them.

phred