Subject: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #476
From: christian
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:15:40 +0100

lots of talk about "developer-client" relations.......so, here's my 2 cents.

offer your services....have examples to back it up....set a "fee" for your
services and stick to it....nothing sounds more wishy-washy than quoting a
price and then doing it for less because the client says its too much.

i don't take clients to lunch, dinner, titty bars, or nutin' .......i
take friends. Try to turn clients into friends. they will respect you
more and they will also tend to use your services longer and more
indepth.......i mean, really, how many of us are "just flashers"? none.
all you clowns probably do html, j-script, server side crap, and enhanced
mutlimedia.....just like me.

anyway.....the real key to my success has been "not taking any crap", and
treating clients like friends. if they enter "shady grounds"....fire 'em!
....and get more. clients are easy to find.

c h r i s t i a n g r i f f i t h
Creative directoR
Internet Broadcasting Company
www.i-broadcast.com