Subject: FLASH: Flashmaster Needed ASAP!
From: Michael Channing wilson
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:16:28 +0100

Is anyone on this list a true master of Flash? I have a client that
needs some flash work done and I have just begun to learn. Anyone who
wishes to get the details of the project and provide me with a quote for
performing the work, please contact me ASAP. I would also need a few
references to your best work, as this project, which will probably be
less than 30-40 seconds in length, needs to be top notch. This project
will lead to more for the right person with the right eye and skills.

P.S. I hope this post is not breaking any of the list rules. If so
forgive me inadvance, but this is an emergency.

Thanks for your time,
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Michael Channing Wilson
Digicom Design
1521 Browns ave
Charlotte, NC 28208
It seems my hypocrisy knows no bounds...
Web Site design & Hosting
http://www.digicomdesign.com
infoatdigicomdesign [dot] com
webmasteratdigicomdesign [dot] com