Subject: FLASH: Flash-Screensaver to Download
From: Frank Gaertner - Input
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:26:44 +0100

Hi Flashers!

I want to inform you that we just finished our first Flash-Screensaver (realized with
Screentime for Flash). You can download a Win95/NT and a Mac version under:

http://www.input-design.de/ssaver.htm

This project should show the possibilities of using Flash for Screensavers and should promote
some of the areas we are active in. The Saver uses only typographic and graphic elements, no
JPGs and (considering its purpose!) no sounds. The performance depends on the resolution of
your monitor and of your CPU as the demo runs almost fullscreen, we made the actual area a
bit smaller in order to reduce CPU-demands. On an average PC or a fancy MAC G3 the
performance is really good...

I hope you enjoy this demo and if you should have any questions please get in touch with me.

Cheers,

Frank

<input:) design for online & offline
schloesslestrasse 11 � 70186 stuttgart
fon (+49) 711-4870105 � fax (+49) 711-4870108
mobile (+49) 171-3250821
infoatinput-design [dot] de (mailto:infoatinput-design [dot] de)http://www.input-design.de