Subject: FLASH: Use of JavaScript to pass a value back into Flash
From: David Couet
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 03:47:29 GMT

Hi,

I am building a prototype for a Web site that will be a Flash front-end and
I want to be sure that I am going to be able to pull this off and would
appreciate any comments and feedback. In a nutshell:

In a Flash Web site, a user answers five questions (pop-up menu) and based
on their answers they receive a recommendation for applicable software for
their company. I need to get those answers out of Flash, and into
JavaScript, evaluate them and determine a value that I will pass back into
Flash to be displayed to the user.

Does this make sense? I feel that it is do-able, but need some confirmation.

TIA,

David Couet
Motion One, Inc.