Subject: RE: UKNM: Banner Ads
From: Lucy Cokes \(*\\*\)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:05:20 GMT

Dear Shakil,

I think you should mainly think of banner ads as being brand awareness
building only, as click through rates are normally very low, you would
certainly never expect any click through rate, let alone a high one for a
run of network campaign, unless you had some extra-ordinary creative or a
promise of cash funds for doing so! Also most results from people visiting
a site as a result of seeing the banner are not that traceable as many
people may visit a site as a result of seeing a banner at a later date, but
may not necessarily click on the banner.

The highest click rates we've managed are 7% (very high) but that was highly
targeted and that is really the key if you want to a high response.

Hope this has helped.

Lucy
Neutralize (*\*)
Independent Online Marketing Services
T: +44 (0)1209 210910
M: +44 (0)7970 202680
E: lucyatneutralize [dot] com
U: http://www.neutralize.com
List your inventory in the UK section of TheAdStop.com
Offices: USA | UK | China | Korea | India | Russia
http://uk.TheAdStop.com Directory of Internet Advertising!