Subject: Re: UKNM: Advertising A Website?
From: Mark Curtis
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 16:50:16 GMT

Depends how much they paid doesn't it? If the result pays back in usage c/w
the investment presumably they'll do it again.

I'd guess that their problem is lack of brand trust/knowledge.

We're trying to push clients towards using their off-line with on-line but
to do different jobs. Our belief is that the former won't lead to as many
impressions directly as on-line, but helps establish credibility for the
(unknown) brand so that when it is seen in a banner, the consumer is more
inclined to click.