Subject: RE: UKNM: Virgin mobile Web site closed over the New Year.
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:42:33 GMT

Agreed, New Year resolution for all of us is being more polite in 2000.
(even though of course, being a nice Jewish boy this co-incides with the
Jewish year of 5760).

And yes, nothing is more annoying than watching TV or listening to the radio
when you hear a great advert to do something but the place is closed!

Here's to a great Web year for everyone and let's hope all the lessons we
are learning are implemented in our projects!

regards

Leslie