Subject: RE: UKNM: Lastminute.com...website or webhype?
From: Neil Morgan
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:15:37 GMT

Hear, hear - although you'll not hear too much criticism in the UK for any
of the following reasons;

* lastminute are a big advertiser and we still want/need their money
* we haven't finished raising money yet so let's not talk the market
down
* not enough people have actually used it for genuine last minute
reasons

The key to their success seems to be

* the ability for anyone with or without web knowledge to understand
the concept within 3 seconds - still the best way to attract funding in a
market that is still learning
* they seem to have promotional tie-ups with everyone
* they have a PR centric management team

Just my opinion, of course
Neil Morgan
e-Space, London