Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Re: Turning something into viral marketing thatworks - that John Wes t advert...
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:34:07 -0000

I got an appalling supposed "email from a friend" the other day telling me
to visit a site in the UK to win a VW Beetle, and that they were only
telling me because they were so kind etc. The wording was just abysmal and I
would post it here, except that would be spreading the word for them.

Actually, given the target audience for the site in question I am quite
amused/depressed that they decided to send it to me!

Wasn't the Ha Ha Ha virus thingy sent around as a screensaver that people
would actually want to send to their friends?

--
Robin Edwards
Clockworx