Subject: Re: UKNM: easyEverything hits Victoria
From: azeem azhar, lists
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:42:05 +0100

>Ray Taylor wrote:
>>
>> No comment on easyEverything Internet cafes then?
>
>And here I was thinking the whole cybercafe thing had finally died.
>
>The last cybercafe in my home town (Brighton) closed its doors a few
>months ago. There used to be 4-5 of the buggers two or three years ago.
>The library is the only place to go for public net access now.

amazingly, cybercafes are rammed full. Even easyEverything was chocabloc. (Sp?)

obviously, as we use it more, we need it more. as a vagrant professional,I
rely on them more heavily than ever, yet I'm constantly focred to wait at
overflowing cybercafes.

azeem azhar | www http://azeem.azhar.co.uk/ (*)
tel 07958 544 593 | icq 315460
fax 0207 691 0464 | pgp http://azeem.azhar.co.uk/pgp/