Subject: Re: UKNM: just35.com - what do you think ?
From: Roger Fenton
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:16:48 +0100

i have been to the site and read several comments on just35.com about how
they are charging �2k for a listing.
Surely if they can drive traffic through their site and in turn drive
traffic through my site for �2k a year(which works out at about �35p/w) then
isnt that good?
Its certainlt better than being lost amongst a million matches on the
dreaded search engines.
One guy has writen that he has already made 5 times what the listing cost
him.
I dont know about you but i cant advertise anywhere for �35 p/w, even if i
could i doubt it would give such an impressive return!!
I read in a paper this week that just35 have already made profits of over
�1m in 2 months.
Most Internet companies have a 5/10 year plan before making any profit.
If Freeserve is meant to be worth more than Burger King and Macdonalds put
together, yet has never made a penny profit, then what does that make
just35.com worth?
They are in an elite group of Internet success stories and would suggest
your negative comments are either pure gelousey, short sightedness or just
tight fisted.

Justin Rogers