Subject: Re: UKNM: just35.com - what do you think ?
From: Sam Carrington
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:31:19 +0100

JAA09037
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

"They are in an elite group of Internet success stories..."

*L*

For goodness sake will you stop spamming this list with marketing
information masquerading as user comment - both negative and postive
comments are moot at this moment in time - if people on the list want to
use the service (and IMHO they will be in the minority) then they now know
enough about it to make a decision. The rest of us can get on with
whatever else it is that makes us our daily bread ...

And is your name Roger Fenton or Justin Rogers?

Of course if you are a legitimate user of just35's index then I apologise
for the insinuation that you are connected in any way with the
aforementioned pay-to-place site, isramm, or any other search facility
tilted towards advertisers rather than consumers.

www.dmoz.org - now thats what i call an index.
www.google.com - now thats what I call a search engine.

sam carrington // senior web developer // sensei.co.uk

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Roger Fenton wrote:

> i have been to the site and read several comments on just35.com about how
> they are charging �2k for a listing.
> Surely if they can drive traffic through their site and in turn drive
> traffic through my site for �2k a year(which works out at about �35p/w)
then