Subject: RE: UKNM: re: uknm: dtv industry: is there one?
From: Ben Thompson
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:12:49 +0000 (GMT)

Well, all the NTL sites are like that. If there is any company that seems to
have a problem with corporate sites it is them.

NTLI.net is they Internet sales site but it focusses on Corporate sales
(i.e. to the likes of Virgin and Which)..

Of course there is no sign of cable modems. Looks like try junkies will have
to wait until ADSL comes along. Thank God the Oftel BT Media restrictions
were written before the Internet appeared..

Ben