Subject: RE: UKNM: Iceland, schmiceland
From: Chetan Damani
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:55:01 GMT

I ordered a Tescos some time back, and they delivered to my 7th floor flat,
with the lift out of order, on time at 6 on a busy Friday evening, I think
it was the Hammersmith tescos that delivered the goods.

but I don't know if anyone has heard of the service provided by
www.kozmo.com in new york, they deliver a range of things from video's and
food etc..within a guaranteed 1 hour, this is cool, and they really deliver
in the 1 hour window.

PS Blair Witch is crap

Chetan Damani
Imano plc - Built for the Web