Subject: Re: UKNM: Waitrose man in The Guardian
From: Speechrad
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:10:43 GMT

Amazing, ain't it. I had dinner on Saturday with 2 other couples, the 3
wives
(Yeah, "wives", not "partners", quaint eh?) all computer / internet phobics.
A chance comment ended up with all 3 of them saying they were going to order
the weekly shop on-line from now on. And I can tell you those 3 could feed a
small country with their weekly Tesco spend. On produced so many Tesco
computer vouchers for a local school they say she owns the computer suite.
Michael