Subject: UKNM: tesco...
From: Sara Waller
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:24:57 GMT

But at the end of the day, the selection fulfillment and delivery all
depends on the particular local store. Back to the human element (a.k.a.-
human error)

I have used Tesco.com 3 times. Unfortunately I fall within the Lewisham
megsatore catchment area. The orders have always been hours late,
incomplete, badly judged substitutes and forgotten purchases.

However they did waive delivery and drove back twice after one delivery
(forgot gin, then forgot fags) so customer service crisis management is top
notch !

Sara Waller
Undernet Marketing Manager
Outrider
One Paris Garden
London
SE1 8NU

DL 0207 803 2381
DF 0207 803 2082
M 0777 624 0060

Swalleratoutrider [dot] com <Swalleratoutrider [dot] com (mailto:Swalleratoutrider [dot] com)>