Subject: Re: UKNM: Free ISPs Vs. Paying ISPs (Don't Mention Dixons)
From: Sajid Mohammed
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 12:23:49 +0100

---azeem azhar <azeem [dot] listsatbigfoot [dot] com> wrote:

> Freeserve bonded-ISDN for nothing a month.
> How cheap do you want it to get?

[What we have here is a breakdown in communication...]

Are you telling me that Freeserve will install an ISDN line in my
house and give me a terminal adapter for free? Because that's what I
meant by cheap ISDN/leased line. I'll stop now, otherwise I'm likely
to do a Ray Taylor on you.

Sajid Mohammed