Subject: Re: UKNM: Egg.com website
From: manou
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:59:26 +0100

Finally got in...liked your site very much and had no problems with speed.
I especially liked the feeling that I am being treated as an individual.
Too many times we forget that many users of the Internet...feel alienated.
By attaching a photograph to a name, I felt I was meeting my actual bankers
etc. Not the first time I have experienced such a strategy...nonetheless,
effective. Good luck!

Manou Marzban
Director of Marketing - BiblioTech
0171 460 4647
email: manouatpostmaster [dot] co [dot] uk