Subject: UKNM: UK Kids Online
From: Russell Goldsmith
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:58:12 +0100

Does anyone have any interesting information about usage from Kids in the
UK, primarily 11-17 years. It's a conversation that keeps coming up in
discussions I'm having with various clients, and although I can show sites
such as AOL's Kids area and the like and look at the various surveys, I
thought people on this list who are actually running sites with Kids
related content could say whether this really is an active market at the
moment (I suppose you'll all say it is anyway!). Feel free to promote
yourself to me privately if you have a really good site with kids related
info!

Cheers

Russell

Russell Goldsmith