Subject: Re: UKNM: UK Kids Online
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:29:20 +0100

The IMRG works closely with a secondary school in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, for whom we have funded connectivity in association with our member LineOne. As one of the results of this 'adoption', we will be publishing a special edition of our popular Mystery Shopper, entitled Young Mystery Shopper, later in the year.

We have considered this age group of profound importance for some time now - in view of their confidence and acceptance of computers in their lives and of their remarkable spending power. We are delighted now to be pulling some publishable insights from the school's community of young users (I hate that term, 'users', I recall reading that the only other industry to call its customer's 'users' is the illegal drug industry, and it is particularly offensive in this context).

<sales mode>
IMRG members will find themselves on the cutting edge of our learning in this area and, of course, we would be delighted to welcome new members who wanted to contribute and learn from this initiative.
</sales mode>

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)

http://www.imrg.org/
5 Dryden Street, Covent Garden,
London WC2E 9NW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)7000 46 46 74
Fax: +44 (0)7000 39 46 74
E-mail: steveatimrg [dot] org
The IMRG is the best source of commercial
advantage for retail in the 4th channel