Subject: RE: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Robin Grant
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:09:23 +0100

>Her mail is now being dealt with by our solicitors.

Sam

what's going on? Siobhan we love you!

This mailing list is a private forum, and should not be construed as
"public" - in fact I remember a thread a while back which clarified this for
everyone (unfortunately I can't find the mails in question to quote from -
can anyone help me out here?).

If we allow this precedent to be set, then none of us will be able to speak
freely on this list (or any other) again.

worried (dramatically)

Robin

Robin Grant, Producer, Brann Interactive
100 Victoria, Bristol, UK, BS1 6HE - http://www.brann-interactive.com/
phone: +44 117 914 6260, fax: +44 117 914 6125, mobile: +44 973 638 390
email: robinatperfect [dot] co [dot] uk, icq: 362763, www: http://www.perfect.co.uk/
Director http://www.association.org/ and http://www.swim.org.uk/