Subject: RE: FLASH: GoTo Action failure (VERY creepy)
From: Marcel Trenchard
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:19:44 +0100

Thanks Eric...**You Da Man**, I think your on the right track. I'll try
using the MC's and Tell Target calls. The bitmaps that i'm trying to preload
appear later in the course and are mostly ornamental and secondary to the
instructional-text information. What I'm trying to do is provide the option
of skipping over the preloading of the bitmaps, instead of forcing the end
user to wait. I figured that many of the bitmaps would be loading while the
user was reading the text for the course if they take the option of skipping
the preloader.

Thanks again,
marcel