Subject: FLASH: OPINION WANTED ON BETA INTERFACE
From: John Norcic at Cicron Consulting Australia
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:23:17 GMT

Hi All,

Now I know this mailgroup is a great place for everyone to share resources, but can I ask a small favour.

Can some of you please check out this half finished interface for me at http://www.cicron.com/flash , and tell me in your opinion wether I should keep going.

The trouble with flash is that you can work on something for a couple of hours, then overnight think of something completely better than what you started on. Hate that!

PS. Keep up the great work with your material and mind. All the stuff Ive seen from the posting has be superb.

Regards Always,

John Norcic
Cicron Consulting Australia
http://www.cicron.com