Subject: Shockwave Question - Loading
From: DeAndre'
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 04:43:54 +0100

Ok, I'm understanding this more and more each day thanks to all of you
wonderful pros!!!! My question now is when I have my "index" page, in
which the user specifies if they want the schocked, or the regular
site... If they have downloaded Shockwave before, how do I get the site
to automatically go to the shocked site. Because I notice that when I
first went to macromedia - they gave me the option of downloading
shockwave, or going to a regular site. AFter I downloaded it, I always
go to the Shocked site? What is the code for that? Or how is this done?