Subject: Out of topic problem...Director 6.5
From: ARK Ga�tan
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 15:57:06 +0100

Hi from a newbie...

I've got a little out of topic question to ask macromedia's peoples...
This morning I received a mail
announcing that I could have a free upgrade to Director 6.5.

This free upgrade is available because I bought Flash Xtra... and own director 6
(as sid in the mail...)
I tried to find it on your website but... nothing about this.
Where and how can I have it ?

Thanks for your answer...
--
ARK Ga�tan