Subject: Re: It's ALIVE!
From: Philip Rink Jr
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:41:31 +0100

At 6:38 AM 5/25/98, Yalcin Yilmaz wrote:
>Please visit me and let me know if you encounter
>any problems.. Info on your platform/browser etc
>and any automatic plugin downloads encountered
>would be very much appreciated (and perhaps
>a few kind words on my 'masterpiece' :-)
>Any harsh critiques would prove helpful too.

The Aftershock scripting does not account for Mac/IE users. It assumes that
all IE users will have ActiveX, but the Mac version uses the plug-in.

Somebody must have made a detect script that accounts for all possibilitites?

Anyway, once I just copied the .swf filename out of the source, I liked it.
It came in very quickly. I liked the way the buttons on the secondary pages
rolled off the top of the circle. The text was a little jaggy, do you have
quality on High or Autohigh? It animated quickly on my older machine. One
critique: when I was rolling over the main nav buttons (cdh, services,
etc.) I didn't see the changing text at first because it was up in the
other corner. Overall, a lot of impact in a small space.

Phil