Subject: Re: Follow-up to nightmare (troy)
From: Jim Curry
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:32:18 +0100

The rest of the movies loaded this time. Great artwork. Bitmaps big but
very cool! I would set of a wait for frame scenerio with each movie so
the first time you see the new file it is complete rather than watch the
layers "fall" into place. Load time was good too.
Now, because its 5:30am EST, and I ahve had only one cup of coffee, I
need to ask what your questions were.
--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)

----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html