Subject: FLASH: Flash - a newbie to sound query
From: Klyve
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:05:50 +0100

I have just had my first try at imputting sound but have come up against
this when importing.....

"This file type is not recognised.

Would you like to try using another application to insert the file as an
embedded object?. If no other application understands this file type, the
file will appear as an icon."

Any advice?

I'm using the Windows Media Player to read these files outside of Flash but
Flash just wants to put an icon in the timeline and doesn't put anything in
the library.

Also I'd really appreciate some further advice re picking up data froma
databse to display in a Flash page.

Many thanks

Klyve