The next Pitchoutwater Meetup sees 6 foreign firms in web technology / mobile / ecommerce / media present their company and product / service and look for advice / assistance in breaking into the USA.
This event features a combined British / Down Under Invasion theme with 2 or 3 firms from the UK and one each from Australia and New Zealand To keep order we should probably ban all talk of rugby and cricket. We also have a firm from Denmark to mix things up a bit. Here are the firms:
- Snapr – www.sna.pr (New Zealand) - Cool new photo centric startup from New Zealand. Rowan Wernham
- QM Codes – www.qmcodes.com (Australia) - Mobile application company that ties the offline world to the online world. Antony McGregor Dey, CEO
- Zmags- www.zmags.com (Denmark) - Digital publishing platform focused on retailers, marketers and media firms. Jens Karstoft, CEO
- Waspit - www.waspit.com (UK) - Instant, secure mobile payments. Richard Steggall, CEO
- Nuji - www.nuji.com (UK) - Social product discovery. Dean Frankhauser, Co-Founder
- ShoutEm - www.shoutem.com (UK) - Powering mobile communities. Viktor Marohnic, CEO