Meaning - a conference for better 21st century business
Meaning conference is the annual gathering for people who believe business can and must be better in the 21st century.
The purpose of Meaning is to build awareness and community around the practical possibilities of progressive business so that the world becomes a better place. Our speakers are international thinkers and doers from business, academia and activism, each bringing their view of the challenges and opportunities available to us. At Meaning you'll learn from pioneers and build connections with likeminded peers.
Speakers so far include:
- Luis Suarez, IBMer and corporate rebel
- Caroline Lucas, MP and Leader of Green Party
- Stowe Boyd, author and social tools researcher
- Alexander Kjerulf, happiness-at-work expert
- Vinay Gupta, inventor of the Hexayurt
- Margaret Elliott, employee ownership advocate
- David Hieatt, founder of Howies, Hiut Denim and The Do Lectures
- Indy Johar, architect, thinker and founder of The Hub Westminster
- Professor Karen Pine, psychologist and co-founder of Do Something Different
- Pamela Warhurst, founder of Incredible Edible Todmorden
Together we can change the world of business.