The Engaging Kids and Marketing to Parents Conference
Get To Grips With Changing Family Insights & Evolving Digital & Social Media Trends To Influence Parents & Engage Kids For Impactful Content & Exciting Marketing
A One-Day, Conference & Networking Event, 23rd May 2017, Museum of London Docklands, London.
Create Family-Favourite Brands Which Drive Conversions, Resonate With Children & Win Over Parents With Responsible, Trend-Led Channel & Content Strategies
View the agenda here: www.kidsandparentsconference.com/brochure
Real Insight From 22 Top Kids & Parents Brands In One Exciting Day: BBC Children ● National Geographic Kids Magazine ● Girlguiding ● Kerry Foods ● Britvic PLC ● Ella’s Kitchen ● Camp America ● British Council ● Electronic Arts ● Comic Relief ● Arla Foods UK ● Museum of London ● Premiership Rugby ● The LEGO Company ● Public Health England ● Sky ● Square Enix ● Beano Studios ● Rovio Entertainment ● Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Kids’ Trends? Child’s Play! Gain real world insight – what are the latest crazes and what’s next
- Deliver What Parents Want For Their Kids: Insight-led engagement strategies which secure brand advocacy and influence parents’ decision-making habits
- Engage & Influence Parents On Social Media: Deliver honest, engaging messages across social channels to raise brand awareness and advocacy
- Social Media – Responsible Engagement with Children: Perfect the best content, tone, and platform mix
- Create Engaging, Stand-Out Content: Best-in-class insight to generate relevant content, boost ROI and enthuse parents and kids across multiple channels
- Teach, Tools & Tantrums? Which platforms, devices and digital media are kids using and how can brands innovate to remain down with the kids?
- Responsible Digital Engagement: Innovative approaches to safeguard digital-savvy children in an adult online environment
- Maximise Conversion Across Every Channel: Justify spend and inform future investment for sustained impact
- YouTube Done Right! Harness user insights to identify, generate and distribute tailored video content for continued brand engagement and impact
For more information please call us on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email infokidsandparentsconference [dot] com