20:20 Customer Experience Summit
As automation and analytics technology becomes more sophisticated, customers expect more than ever from digital experiences. Learn how to keep up with these latest trends at 20:20 Customer Experience Summit. Taking place on 4th & 5th July, this event is a unique chance to speak to cross-sector senior professionals face-to-face and delve into the real game-changing ideas they have developed.
Not convinced? Here’s 5 more reasons why you should attend:
- Detailed discussions on diagnostic analytics, blockchain, crowd-sourcing and more
- Cross-sector insight from the UK’s most valued brands including Tesco Mobile, M&S and John Lewis Partnership
- Workshops on how to develop a culture that values data, delivering operational change and the benefits of behavioural psychology
- Spotlights on the latest technology including AI, IoT and advanced analytics
- 7+ hours of networking, including a drinks reception with a chance to get hands-on with VR, 3D Printing and more
We are also offering discount for Customer Experience Professionals, so be sure to secure your place!