Facebook Marketing Bootcamp 2012
The Facebook Marketing Bootcamp is a chance to roll-up-your-sleeves and get stuck in to marketing using Facebook's array of tools. Learn from one of the industry's leading social media trainers, Lauren Fisher of Simply Zesty.
What's on the Agenda
Matching the theoretical insight from the conference, the Facebook MarketingBootcamp is a chance to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. And importantly, there's refreshments and lunch thrown in!
This day-long workshop, taking place at WeAreWhatWeDo offices in London, will explore the practical side of the tools, tactics and best practice of Facebook Marketing.
The Facebook Marketing Bootcamp will cover:
- Introduction to Facebook
- How to compile a strategy and campaign plan
- Timeline : what it means for brands, how you can utilise
- Facebook Newsfeed : how it funtions, changes brands need to be aware of
- The role of Facebook in a campaign
- Guide to Facebook ads
- Guide to Facebook Insights
- Open Graph explained
- Guide to Facebook for mobile
- Apps on Facebook : best practice
- Competitions on Facebook : best practice and what you can/can't do
- Social commerce
- Measuring your success and how to monitor competitors
Meet the Trainer
'Lauren Fisher is co-founder of the social media agency and blog Simply Zesty. Lauren has developed social media campaigns for a large number of brands, including Sony, Vodafone Ireland and Kaspersky. Lauren is a regular contributor to discussions in the social media industry and speaks regularly on the subject.
Simply Zesty was started by Niall and Lauren in 2009 and has recently been sold to UTV, one of the largest media companies in the UK & Ireland. Lauren is now based in London, heading up the UK side of the business'